top of page

Rental Units

Anchor 15
Anchor 17
Office Hours:
Monday-Friday, 8:30 - 3:00
(Morning calls / inquiries are encouraged.)
Housing Application
All Units-2023


Download rental application:

Rental Units

Housing Application
All Units


Download rental application:

At CSS, we manage 127 well-maintained independent living apartments. All units are subsidized rentals (1 bedroom). These are available for persons 62 and over, with limited space for those who are disabled and under 62 years old.

Applicants must meet income limits and other qualifications. They must also agree to a credit and criminal background check. There is no fee to apply. There may be a waiting list.

Call our Housing Department

Hours: 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM

Mon-Fri at 919-934-6066.



There are seven locations we currently manage:


Cary Central Elderly Housing 

122 S. Harrison Ave

Cary, NC 27511


Clayton Court I Apartments

600 N. O'Neal Street

Clayton, NC 27520


Clayton Court II Apartments

600 N. ONeal Street

Clayton, NC 27520


Village Gardens Elderly Housing

303 Dairy Road

Clayton, NC 27520


Princeton Elderly Housing

410 W. 3rd Street

Princeton, NC 27569


College Court Elderly Housing

203 N. College Ave

Kenly, NC 27542


Smithfield Elderly Housing

506, 516 & 604 Caswell Street

Smithfield, NC 27577




Anchor 14

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (PDF), found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

bottom of page